Monday, June 28, 2010

Another quick update...

I meant to include this in last night's post, but I totally forgot.

Still no word from my trainer. It's been nearly two weeks now, without even so much as a text message. Anyways, I'm just throwing that out there. I'm trying really hard to just forget about it, especially since Bella has been jumping more amazing now than she ever did in Florida. At least I know my horse well enough to succeed on our own, and that's all I need at this point!

Anyways, on Facebook I made mention of karma exacting her revenge. My trainer didn't place in the Grand Prix Saturday night, and his daughter and student didn't pin in their money classes either. I'm not laughing about it; I'm no champion rider myself. But I do find the timing rather ironic, because it's not very often that he doesn't pin in the company he was in. I think this just furthers my belief in 'what goes around, comes around'. I was starting to think I was somehow on the losing end of the karmic battles...but with as good as Bella's doing, my dad's quiet encouragement and support, and my trainer's bad fortune this weekend, I think maybe things aren't going to be as bad as I initially thought.

Now I just need to find a way to afford a few shows this summer! Anyyybody want to buy a super cute 4 year old gelding?? Haha

1 comment: