Friday, September 10, 2010

My life is a mess!

Oi vey.

I'm so not going into details. But my life is a wreck.

And unfortunately, I've discovered CANTER. I'm headed to the track on Sunday, and if this crazy old man agrees to let me give him some cash, I'll have a new horse =/ Still not sure that's good, haha. His name is Bushy. What a dreadful name for a handsome horse!

In the mean time, watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eet-Vbg-YJ4

Holy cow, right? Stephanie tipped me onto that amazingness, and I couldn't not share it with everyone!

So tomorrow I think I'm bringing Bailey to Oatlands and my new found awesome horsey friends are going to help me do some flat exercises on her. I've realized that I'm quite good at teaching horses basic dressage, but I have no idea what I'm doing to get them there. So we're on an adventure to find out!

I'm off to Wal-Mart to print some pictures. Hopefully I'll have some more things to tell you all later!

1 comment:

  1. YIKES! What a circus!!! Try to keep your "grown-up" hat on when you go look at that horse!!! MAKE GOOD DECISIONS, ANNA!!! Hahaha. Of all people, I know exactly how hard that can be!!!

    ReplyDelete